Looking for new ways to stay healthy and safe?
HSCSN would like to remind you to speak to your doctor. Talking over the phone is a great way to do this. Telehealth is talking to your doctor virtually about your care. You can use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to skip the waiting room. Remember to see your doctor and dentists at least one time per year.
Currently, many of the providers in our network are offering telehealth or telemonitoring for services such as dental exams, well-child exams, mental health services, ABA, and other services such as Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, and even Occupational Therapy.
Contact your care manager to help you make a Telehealth appointment today.
Normal business hours:
- Call HSCSN Customer Care at (202) 467-2737 or 1 (866) 937-4549 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. This is the best time to reach your Care Manager.
After business hours, weekends and holidays:
- Call the HSCSN After Hours Customer Care line at (202) 441-5268.
- Leave a detailed message for the Care Manager. He or she will return your call the next business day.
In an emergency:
- A Care Manager is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact Customer Care at (202) 467-2737 or 1 (866) 937-4549 to be connected to someone who can help you.
- You can report problems with or questions about your Care Manager to Customer Care.